
My fellow travelers. I expect Eryn to be a trooper, but was blown away by what a great little adventurer Brixy has turned out to be. We have thrown him 'round and about through France, Switzerland and Spain, and he comes up smiling! Feed him, change him, give him a cozy-warm place to observe and he's set for the long haul. He even came up smiling when EasyJet (gotta lov'em) delayed our return from Barcelona to Basel for hours - getting in about midnight to -15C - and he just goes with the flow. I suppose there are some of you who might say, "What choice does he have?" Well, I can name a few others who, if the flow isn't going their way, would have a lot more to say about it than a few "waa-waa's" before nodding off to sleep. (The "waa-waa's" were me!) I hope to get in a bit more traveling before Brix has learned the art of crawling and wants to be self-mobile... still depending on the external mobilization for transportation.
Eryn - what's with the brown/red hair? No one will recognize you when next they spy you!
No comments:
Post a Comment