skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
This is a Chocolate Torte - recipe from a book I gave Scott with Swiss recipes in it. It was all right, but needs some refinement, or someone who actually follows recipes, to make it over the top good. The strawberries were lusciously perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(28)
▼
February
(15)
Four-year-old Super Model
Voile!! Wahlah! Whatever it is!
Make Over
Happy Valentine's Day
Freeeeeezzzzzzing!
The room has cleared and the little Super-Tooter i...
Ooops!
Hot choco... pudding!
My fellow travelers. I expect Eryn to be a trooper...
Dinner
For the shoe-buffs in the group: These stylish num...
The beautiful marketplace right off the Ramblas. S...
Sagrada Familia
This is the other kitchen -- they are either ultra...
What are you doing in Switzerland??? Cooking!! I ...
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
2010
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(6)
Contributors
Marsha
eryn
No comments:
Post a Comment